Community Comment Guidelines:
Home Energy magazine's mission is to disseminate objective and practical information on residential energy efficiency, performance, comfort, and affordability for energy and related trade professionals. By allowing comments on our articles, we are opening up our website as a forum for sharing educational responses, best practices, and professional insights.
The following are guidelines for blog posts or commenting on Home Energy articles:
- Share your ideas and join conversations.
- Treat others with respect.
- When possible, back up your opinions with verifiable facts and details.
- Speak from your own first-hand experience.
- Write concise sentences. Short, straightforward, and to the point.
- Post interesting, informative, and useful information.
- Sell your personal services or company.
- Excessively criticize otherís organizations, opinions, or ideas.
- Use offensive or obscene language.
In all cases, Home Energy reserves the right to edit or remove content that does not meet our standards and guidelines.