With more than 26,000 unique users per month, and 44,000 pageviews per month, www.HomeEnergy.org is the destination for home performance professionals to find
answers to residential building problems. Advertisers can count on great web statistics
and our ability to track click-through rates for all web ads.
76% of readers have visited the website or called a company whose ad they saw in Home Energy, and 78% say they trust the advertiser claims when they see an ad in Home Energy
The majority of our readership says that the ads in Home Energy have more influence on their purchasing decisions, as compared to ads in other industry publications.
Home Energy Survey Results
ROS Marquee (300 x 250 px)
Run-of-site placement; will link to your webpage.
Carousel Ad (100 x 100 px)
Square ad inside our revolving carousel with your logo and text containing conference dates; will link to your conference registration.
Bottom Leaderboard Ad (620 x 77 px)
Horizontal ad spanning across the bottom of our site.
Your Run of Site Sponsored Content video w/ corresponding link will run for one month - $750.
HE targeted E-newsletter ad options
are below. They go out 1x weekly, every Tuesday to 12,000 + opt-in subscribers.
- Sponsored Content E-newsletter blasts, 2 paragraphs, with one 300 x 250 pixel image, runs 1 x @ $1875
- Marquee Style Ad (300 x250 px) with corresponding link- 1 x @ $675
Online Sponsored Content Articles
- Up to 2500 words, with link and up to 10 images, (500 x 333 pixels) Runs for a 3 month period for $3600.
If interested in a 4 page insert we can have you write an article on your choice of topic. This can be created for Print or Online or both.
- 1 x (4 page article) 2500 word max- Print (insert) will be bound in the center of our print issue. Article will also be featured Online - 3 month run - total combination ad - $5000 ( images optional)
- Online article, 2500 word max, 3 month run- Incudes multiple images, 500x333 pixels and link - $3600
- 2 page Print insertion is $2500
"We have advertised with Home Energy Magazine for 16 years and hope to continue to do so for another 16! Home Energy has long been the go-to publication for home performance professionals and its fresh, insightful content speaks directly to our customers and audiences. Web traffic from our ads on homeenergy.org
is continuously strong and serves as a testament to the breadth of readership behind HEM. HEM is a pillar of our industry and their partnership has proven to be invaluable."
Director of Marketing
Topic Sponsorship (Three Ads In One)
HomeEnergy.org contains over 20 years of online
articles that are easily accessible by key subjects and sub-topics. We now offer
participating advertisers the opportunity to sponsor topics that draw readers most
interested in your specific products and services.
Topic sponsorship creates high visibility by combining the following visuals to ensure that your message is delivered to targeted readers of our premium and free articles:
- First position ROS Marquee (see description above).
- Editorial Spotlight recognition containing your logo along with text of your choice.
Bottom Leaderboard Ad (see description above).
- Text count, including spaces, is 30 headline characters and 50 characters of body text OR 18 headline characters and 75 characters of body text.
- Square logo (80 x 80 px).
WEB AD SUBMISSION
All web and newsletter ads should be sent in JPEG format, 72 dpi in RGB, sized as specified in the table above.
Submit finished ads via e-mail directly to Maggie Forti at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give her a call at 510-524-5405 x111 if you have questions.
"Sending Images to Home Energy"
Digital Photo Guidelines
For more information on E-Newsletter Ad Rates please click here.