"We have advertised with Home Energy Magazine for 16 years and hope to continue to do so for another 16! Home Energy has long been the go-to publication for home performance professionals and its fresh, insightful content speaks directly to our customers and audiences. Web traffic from our ads on homeenergy.org/
is continuously strong and serves as a testament to the breadth of readership behind HEM. HEM is a pillar of our industry and their partnership has proven to be invaluable."
Director of Marketing
File Export Checklist
- Make sure all your ad's text, graphics, and images are in CMYK
- Make sure all embedded graphics and images are 300 dpi
- Make sure there are no missing fonts in your design before Exporting your ads as a digital high resolution/high quality PDF
- In the dialogue box thats appears during export, please make sure that crop marks (and bleed marks, if applicable) are selected
- Leave your exported PDF uncompressed; It is ready for submission!
Contact the advertising department for all information on inserts.
DIGITAL DISPLAY ADS
All display ads appear with active hyper-links in the digital replica edition of each issue.
Print Ad Submission
"I see Home Energy magazine as a more trusted unbiased source of information than any other trade publication (or even Sports Illustrated) that I read."
Production Developement Manager
Please go through our File Export Checklist before submitting your final ads! We want your ads to look their best, and any noncompliance with these specs could result in undesired outcomes. Our art department will check all ads prior to printing, and we will notify you of anything that doesn't match the specs.
Submit finished ads via e-mail directly to Maggie Forti at firstname.lastname@example.org. If ads are larger than 10 megabytes, please send through www.dropbox.com. Ask Maggie about this option.
"Sending Images to Home Energy"
Digital Photo Guidelines
For more information on E-Newsletter Ad Rates please click here.